Notary Public Service Naples, FL
A to Z Towing & Recovery provides complete notary public services in Naples and throughout Collier County. Our notary service is fast and affordable, so you can get your documents officially notarized in matter of minutes and be on your way. Documents are notarized in order to prevent fraud and to make sure they are properly filled out, signed, and executed. The Notary Public serves as an impartial witness who identifies the correct signers - this helps eliminate impostors and makes sure they have entered into agreements knowingly and willingly. Call 941-380-2991 with any questions or visit us today for professional Naples notary public service.
Our notary public services include, but are not limited to:
- Marriage Licenses
- Business Licenses
- Power Of Attorney
- Administer Oaths or Affirmations
- Attest to Photocopies of Certain Documents
- Verify Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs)
- Certify Contents of Safe-Deposit Box
- Medical Derictives
- Parental Signature for Minors
OPEN 9AM-5PM, MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
What Should I Bring With Me?
When visiting our office for Naples notary service, be sure have the following:
- All documents to be signed
- Current identification - we will ask to see a current identification document or card with a photograph, physical description and signature. We will accept a driver's license, military ID or passport.
- Proper form of payment
Nontary Public Fees
- Marriage Licenses - $20
- All Other Documents - $10 for first page, $5 for each additional page